The ONE platform is Solaris’ ultimate entry level system. It offers multiple autoclavable single wall vessel sizes and designs from 2 up to 10 L total volume. The system is 100% configurable, built with high quality components, and offered at a competitive price.
- LEONARDO 3.0 software license: smart controller designed to provide an high level of automated management of the fermentation/cultivation processes
- Batch, Fed batch or continous processes
- Different gas mixing strategies with up to 5 TMFC or up to 4 rotameters
- Powerful/ Accurate brushless motor, from 1 to 2000 RPM. Online absorbed Torques (Nm) and Power (W) measurements obtaining an indirect density indication of the culture broth
- pH, dO2, antifoam, level and temperature controls available
- Compact and modular stainless-steel PCS
- Up to n.4 WM114 Watson Marlow pumps available for the configuration
- Single wall vessel, with heating blanket and cooling finger as thermoregulation options
MODBUS DIGITAL SENSORS
Why a digital sensor?
Digital sensors (pH, dO2) have been integrated into Solaris PCS and Leonardo software giving the user the benefit of having a unique platform.
Fully compensated digital sensors, store and transmit all relevant sensor data, including calibration and diagnostic information directly to Solaris Leonardo software.
Configure your system with a selectable number of TMFCs (up to 5) and/or rotameters (up to 4).
- Various agitator and baffle designs available
- Automatic gas mixing algorithms
- Toro or sintered spargers
- Compact stainless-steel cube PCS
- 35 x 35 x 35 cm
- Lean design
- Software license on USB ash key
USER FRIENDLY SOFTWARE
Why to invest in this product:
- The essential solution shaped on your needs
- Fully configurable entry level system
ONE typical applications includes the following:
- EDUCATION & BASIC RESEARCH
- SCALE-UP AND SCALE-DOWN STUDIES
- PROCESS DEVELOPMENT AND OPTIMIZATION
ONE can be used for:
- BIOFUELS FOOD INDUSTRY