ROTARY EVAPORATOR STRIKE 300
It has been designed keeping in mind the dual purpose of obtaining a completely safe instrument as well as performance optimization.
The transparent protective shield provides both the user and working environment with maximum protection from moving and heated parts during all operating stages.
No maintenance needed in the mechanical sealing system, which guarantees constantly vacuum tight seal.
The microprocessor equipped with an LCD interface and touch screen can be multi-programmed so that the user can always control and modify all the parameters needed.
Strike 300 is provided with GLP system (Good Laboratory Practice). An automatic mechanical device lifts the glassware-motor group and a vacuum controller and/or the temperature probe can be connected to the instrument.
All the Strike 202 accessories are suitable to be connected to Strike 300: STEROVAC, STEROVAC 1, STEROVAC SYSTEM 2, STEROVAC SYSTEM 3, CRYOCHILLER, all designed and manufactured to produce and control laboratory vacuums in safety.
ROTARY EVAPORATOR INNOVATIONS:
The following are the technical innovations applied to the construction of the STRIKE 300 Rotary Evaporator making it a fast, working, efficient, safe and maintenance free instrument.
Compact and modern. All controls are placed on the central column to guarantee user-friendly and handly use.
The touch screen is wide and easy to read. The microprocessor is multi-programmable and GLP compliant.
System used to assemble the evaporation flask. The evaporation flask is screwed onto the steam passing pipe to ensure easy assembly and dismounting operations as well as a perfect seal. (You may also use conventional unthreaded cone flasks and spring-clamps to mount the flasks).
SEALING SYSTEM: The exclusive STEROGLASS sealing system allows a perfect vacuum-tight anti-corrosion seal without gaskets or other materials that can be damaged by solvent contact. This sealing system is a standard feature in all strike models and can be used with all types of glassware.
SAFETY SHIELD: The shield is standard for all models. It can be removed by the operator and fitted beside the instrument.
POWERED GLASSWARE LIFTING EQUIPMENT FOR ALL MODELS. STANDARD FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE:
- Removable safety shield
- Glassware lifting made possible with or without protective shield
- Maintenance-free PTFE and carbon graphite seals
- Powered glassware lifting equipment with safety release (in case of power failure)
- 3,5″ monochromatic LCD touch screen
- Quick Start/Stop control and parameter selector
- Rodavis evaporation flask connection system
- Removable thermostatic bath, PTFE coated
- GLP-compliant instrument (with USB interface)
- Optional fume temperature probe
- Optional vacuum controller
- Rotation speed from 20 to 280 rpm (150W induction motor)
- Thermostatic bath ambient temperature: 185°C (2 possible settings: water and oil)
- Bath heater: 1200W
- Bath capacity: 5 liters
- Bath material: PTFE coated
- Removable bath for emptying
- Models available with vertical or slanting, standard or plastic-coated glassware
- Evaporating flasks: 1000ml (optional 50 to 3000ml)
- Collecting flasks 1000ml: (optional 250 to 2000ml)
- Overall dimensions: 690x700x430mm (vertical version)
- Weight:26,5 Kg (vertical version)
- Overall dimensions: 690x790x430mm (slanting version)
- Weight:26 Kg (slanting version)
- Voltage: 230 V AC, 50Hz
- Power consumption: 1400
CONTROL PANEL AND MICROPROCESSOR
- 3.5″ LCD graphic display touch screen (320 x 240 pixel)
- START/STOP control and quick basic parameter selection
- Real-time display of all basic operating parameters (bath temperature, rotation speed), vacuum level and fume temperature (if optional probe and vacuum controller are present)
- Real-time display of working method
- Method saving and retrieving (up to 10 methods)
- Possibility to operate according to fume temperature (if optional probe is present)
- Possibility to create manual and automatic ramps according to time, by differentiating all working parameters (if vacuum controller is present)
- Possibility to download working method to PC through USB port and retrieve it at any time
- USB updatable multi-language software.